We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
As a result of your visit to our site, third party website such as ad server and statistics companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and clickstream information. For further information, consult the privacy policies of: Google, Facebook.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. We will not knowingly or intentionally collect or use any personal information from children under the age of 13. No information should be submitted to us or the Website by visitors who are younger than 13 years old or by minors in general.
Although we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of data, we take reasonable precautions to prevent such unfortunate occurrences. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information such as passwords, although effort has been made to protect your information with encryption where necessary. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords or any account information. Passwords are required to include a minimum amount of numbers, uppercase letters and lowercase letters, so please write down your password and keep it safe.
We store the following personal information:
- Cookies with information about preferences you have selected on the website, auto-login details if such was chosen, and various timestamps that will help with notifying you of new events such as challenges.
- Upon registering, your email address, username, password and IP address will be stored privately. This will make it possible to provide a unique account for you to play on.
- Upon login, your IP address will be stored privately, this will help us keep players from registering multiple accounts and challenging themselves, giving them an unfair advantage.
Purpose of processing data:
- Your email address is processed for the purpose of making a unique user account available to you.
- Your IP address is processed for the purpose of preventing and detecting fraudulent access to you user account.
- Contact us from the email address of your registered user account with the subject "Data deletion" to request deletion of any data we have related to you.
You account information will be stored for as long as you are registered. If you no longer wish to be registered, please contact us from the email address of your registered account and ask to be removed. We will anonymize your public details and delete any connections to third party social signins, but please note that you will not be able to register a new account with the same email address. If wish to know what information is stored specifically, feel free to send us an email in the same manner.